Restorative in your practice. It features 3M ESPE’s unique nanotechnology, and offers everything you want from a flowable:
The flowable you can use with confidence
- 3M ESPE Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable Restorative is a low-viscosity, visible light-cured, radio-opaque flowable nanocomposite.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable uses the same unique nanotechnology as Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal which provides excellent aesthetics, unsurpassed polish retention and low wear.
- Shrinkage has been reduced by nearly 20% compared to Filtek™ Supreme XT Flowable.
- Filtek™ Z350 XT Flowable is available in 12 shades (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, Opaque A3, B1, B2, C2, D2, W, XW) matching the VITAPAN® Classical Shade Guide and Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal.
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Undercut blockout
- Class III and V restorations
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, nonstress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Repair of small defects in aesthetic indirect restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials