Fluoride Gel is used in prevention of caries.The Gel can be applied with a cotton swab or dispensed into a fluoride tray.
Direction to Use
- Shake well before use.
- After prophylaxis remove excess fluid from teeth.
- Fill applicator tray 1/3 full with gel.
- Insert filled tray into patient's mouth and instruct to bite down gently for one minute, or upto four minutes.
- After treatment time is completed remove tray and have patient expectorate residual gel.
- For maximum benefits for the prevention of caries, instruct patient not to rinse, eat or drink for 30 minutes.
- Repeat treatment atleast once or twice a year.
- For patients with rampant or active caries, repeat treatment once or twice every six months.