Shofu Hy - Bond Temporary Cement Soft Mini Set:
Shofu Hy - Bond Temporary Cement Soft Set:
1. Standard Powder/Liquid Ratio: 2.2 g / 1.0 g Dispense one level scoop of powder onto a mixing pad using the measuring scoop provided. Then, dispense two drops of liquid separately
2. Mixing Divide dispensed powder into 2 equal portions; introduce first half to the dispensed liquid and mix with a spatula within about 15 - 20 seconds. Then, incorporate the remaining half gradually and mix the whole until it becomes homogeneous paste. Mixing must be completed within about 45 seconds
3. Temporary cementation/sealing Immediately use the mixture for cementation, sealing or lining
4. Setting and removal of excess material After cementation or filling, keep the area from being contaminated with saliva for about 8 minutes. Then, remove excess hardened material following the conventional method
5. Removal Remove provisional restoration and residues of this material. Thoroughly clean the tooth surface for permanent restoration.