A specially designed light-cure fluoride releasing opaquer comes in two distinct shades to mask intense discolorations
|Light-curing unit||Halogen light-curing unit||LED
|Light-curing time||40 sec||20 sec.|
1. Pretreatment of the material to be bonded Perform appropriate pretreatment for each material to be bonded (composite resin, porcelain, metal or natural tooth).
• Follow the instructions of each pretreatment material.
2. Setting of Needle Tip Follow the instructions below to attach the BEAUTIFIL Needle Tip provided.
2-1. Pull off the shield cap while turning it slowly
2-2. Attach the needle tip by turning it clockwise until it is securely attached• Wear clean medical (dental gloves) when replacing the needle tip.
3. Application Apply necessary amount of BEAUTIFIL OPAQUER directly to the material to be bonded. BEAUTIFIL OPAQUER may also be extruded onto a paper pad to be applied with a suitable instrument.
• When storing these materials in a refrigerator, allow them to reach room temperature before use.
• The paste dispensed onto the paper pad should be shielded from ambient light by light-shielding cover to avoid unintended polymerization of the material.
• BEAUTIFIL OPAQUER should be applied as thinly as possible (0.5 mm or less)
• Needle tips should be used for only one patient and then discarded at the end of the procedure to avoid cross contamination.
4. Light-curing Light-cure using a dental light-curing unit.
• When applying thickly, incremental placement and light-curing are required.
• When the cavity surface or the area to be repaired is large, light-cure in segments.
• Dental light-curing unit and light-curing time
5. Fill direct composite resin and light-cure. Then, contour, finish and polish. Follow the direct restorative manufacturer’s instructions for use.