BeautiCem SA self-etch, self-adhesive, dual-cure resin cement that guarantees a simple, fast and reliable adhesion for a variety of substrates ranging from tooth structure (enamel and dentin) to metal, indirect resins and ceramics, without fear of post-operative sensitivity.
The dual-cure mechanism anchors the restoration through a stable bond and assures adequate polymerization even in areas with limited light penetration while totally eliminating the need for phosphoric acid etch.
BeautiCem SA is designed for the final cementation of:
- All ceramics inlays, onlays, crown and bridge restorations
- Prosthesis fabricated with precious, semi-precious, non-precious alloys including titanium
- Porcelain fused to metal crown and bridge restorations
- CAD/CAM restorations
- Indirect resin inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- All-ceramic, resin and metal restorations to implant abutments
- Various kinds of metal and resin posts & cores
- Durable bond to a range of substrates
- Highest level of translucency for aesthetic cases
- Maximum resin polymerization imparts superior flexural strength, higher resistance to staining and low solubility
- Optimal viscosity makes it easy to use and extremely thin bonding layer (11.8 microns) provides invisible margins
- Assures patient comfort with virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Effective release of fluoride for sustained anti-cariogenic and anti-bacterial properties
Hand-Mix Type Paste 9ml Syringe, Mixing Pad & Spatula
1 x Mixing Pad & Spatula
1. Pretreatment of the restoration surface
1-1. Extraoral use Sandblast the adhesive metal surface with 50-100 μm aluminum oxide at approx. 0.3-0.5 MPa / 3-5 bar. Then, perform ultrasonic cleaning and dry with clean air. Sandblast can be replaced by roughing the surface with a suitable abrasive (eg. diamond bur etc)
1-2. Intraoral use Place rubber dam and avoid direct contact with oral tissue. Roughen the adhesive metal surface using a dental abrasive (eg. diamond bur etc), rinse with water and dry with clean air
2. Application Dispense adequate amount of M.L. Primer on a dish. Apply to the entire adhesive surface in one layer with a disposable brush. Leave it undisturbed for 10 sec. and dry naturally
3. Bonding to resin material Bond resin material according to the instructions for use of each product.