Aura bulk fill is a light-cured, radiopaque, high strength, composite designed to eliminate time-consuming layering for posterior restoration. The aura bulk fill has a 5mm depth of cure allowing fast and easy placement when restoring deep cavities.
High Compressive Strength: 375 MPa
Excellent flexural strength: 115 MPa
Low volumetric shrinkage: 2.21%
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Follow these steps:
1. Isolate tooth
2. Prepare cavity using standard technique for composite resin restorations.
Note: In cases where pulp protection is necessary, use a calcium hydroxide liner
3. Apply a dentin/enamel bonding agent such as SDI Go! as per manufacturer’s instructions
4. Place aura bulk fill no more than 5mm thick
5. Light cure for 20 seconds using a high powered LED curing light (460 - 480nm wavelength)
6. Finish restoration using standard technique.