Retra Gel is a 25% Aluminum chloride gel in a viscous, aqueous vehicle. Retra Gel leaves no residue or stain, making it ideal for use in the esthetic zone. It is intended for sulcus retraction prior to impression making (Prime Chrome, Algingum – Alginate Impression, Ad-Sil Acura – Addition Silicone impression) in restorative and operative dentistry used with gingival retraction cord (Prime Cord) and single tuft brush. The solutions facilitate the insertion of the cord into the sulcus
Indications: Retra Gel is intended for sulcus retraction prior to impression making and to control bleeding and gingival oozing in restorative and operative dentistry used with gingival retraction cord and single tuft brush. The solution facilitates the insertion of the cord into the sulcus.
Direction for use:
1. For 3m1 syringe a. Remove Luer cap ; b. Securely attached working tip. c. Verfiy flow prior to applying intraorally.
2. Using a palm grasp, slowly express solution while rubbing against bleeding tissue.
Note: Recommended contact time for Retra Gel is 1-3 minutes.
3. Rub around the full circumference of the preparation expressing the solution into bleeding tissue surface to control bleeding.
4. When hemostasis is obtained, use a firm air/water spray to clean preparation. Check for hemostasis. If bleeding occurs, repeat step 3 above to bleeding area. Re-check with air/water spray until bleeding has stopped.
5. Pack Prime-Cord into sulcus. For optimum displacement and hemostasis. place a small amount of Retra Gel in a dappen dish and soak cord prior to packing.
6. Wait 1-3 minutes before removing cord.
7. Remove cord, rinse with a firm air/water spray, check fro hemostasis and make impression.
8. Do not allow product to be ingested.
9. Keep products out direct heat/sunlight.
10. Keep out of reach of children.
11. Retra Gel contains no epinephrine.
Package contents: 3m1 Syringe & 5 application needles.
Dental Deal - Best Dental Materials ,Equipments and Orthodontic at Best Price. Best Deals for Dental Dealers & Doctors