RC Cal is a formulation of calcium hydroxide & barium sulphate in ready to use paste form. It is a highly alkaline radiopaque water soluble paste which could be easily cleaned and removed from canal whenever required.
- Weeping Canals
- Temporary root canal filling
- Ready to use paste for intra canal temporary filling.
- Radio opaque Ca (OH)2.
- Contains barium sulphate.
- Highly alkaline.
- Can be easily removed by reamers.
- Non drying paste
- 1 x 2g Syringe
- 5 x Application Needles
Direction to Use
- After preparation of root canal, cleaning and drying, push the paste into the canal while gradually withdrawing needle from the canal ( give gentle pressure on plunger)
- Remove excess with cotton swab and seal off with cement
- As Calcium Hydroxide is a resorbable material if any periapical extrusion has happened the same should not give any problem
- While removing R C Cal from canal, use K FILE with few drops of water.