Nitrile Exam Gloves With COATS (Colloidal Oatmeal Systems)
- The composition of colloidal oatmeal contributes to its moisturizing, protective, cleansing, anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- beta;-Glucan-a key component in oat meal - helps form a physical barrier between the skin and the glove .
- This layer will absorb harmful materials such as salt and urea while keeping your hands moisturized .
- In addition anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory components of the oatmeal will provide relieve to minor irritation.
- These beneficial components are integrated itno the coating on the inside of our gloves.
- As a result, the gloves naturally moisturize the user's hand, minimize direct irritation and provide users a comfortable experience