ZINC OXIDE EUGENOL-BASED ENDODONTIC CEMENT
Indicated for both primary and permanent teeth.
Powder : Zinc oxide, calcium phosphate and barium sulfate
Liquid : Eugenol
- Barium Sulfate gives radiopacity for follow up.
- Sealing endodontic obturations.
- Use in debrided root canals
- Cementation of Gutta Percha points or silver points, in the obturation of these root canals.
- Expands slightly upon setting to create a positive seal.
- Powder/liquid presentation to adjust the cement viscosity to the technique required
Available in: 15ml Bottle, 40 gm Powder
10ml Bottle, 15gm Powder