ROOT CANAL PREPARATION CREAM FOR CHEMO-MECHANICAL PREPARATION OF ROOT CANALS.
RC-Plus unique formulation of glycol, urea peroxide and EDTA in a special water soluble base helps remove calcifications and lubricates the canal to permit more efficient instrumentation. Whether you prefer finger or engine driven instruments, RC-Plus allows reamers and files to move easily without binding. RC-Plus is also excellent for use with apex locators as it permits consistently reliable readings.
- Used to make the files/reamer work more efficiently
- Glycol – Lubricant
- EDTA – Removes calcium salts
- Urea (carbamide) Peroxide – Whitens non-vital teeth
- Acts as a non-conductive lubricant for Apex locators
- Reacts with sodium hypochloride to clean debris from the canal
- RC-Plus is easily introduced into the canal directly- or via a reamer, file or root canal filler. As RCPlus cleans and lubricates, instruments cut freely without binding.
- When RC-Plus reacts with sodium hypochlorite solution, pulp debris is actually lifted out of the canal. The pulp chamber is brightened, helping to locate additional canals
- With RC-Plus and proper instrumentation, the canal is thoroughly debrided. Dentin tubules and lateral canals are opened and cleaned, essential for successful treatment.