Mani burs has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones.It is used for connecting with dental handpiece. It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials. These are SI Series Burs.
- It is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
- It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
- Metal base :Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to metal base(including nickel and chromium)
- Shank : Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
Pack of 5 Burs