PS Empress Direct is a highly esthetic composite for filling cavities in anterior and posterior teeth. It is available in five different translucency levels. Therefore, different types of anatomical features can be faithfully reproduced.
- The monomer matrix is composed of dimethacrylates (20-21.5 wt%, opalescent shade 17 wt%).
- The fillers contain barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride, mixed oxide, silicon dioxide and copolymer (77.5-79 wt%, opalescent shade 83 wt%).
- Additional contents: additives, initiators, stabilizers and pigments (<1.0 wt%).
- Anterior restorations (Class III and IV)
- Posterior restorations (Class I, II)
- Cervical restorations (Class V, e.g. cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Adjustment of tooth position and shape (e.g. diastema closure, closure of interdental “black triangles”, lengthening of the incisal edge)
- Direct veneers.