The Bluephase 20i is high-performance LED curing light with a light intensity of 2,000 mW/cm2 offering curing times as fast as 5 seconds.
Bluephase 20i is an LED polymerization light that produces energy-rich blue light. It is used for the polymerization of light-curing dental materials immediately at the dental unit. The intended use also includes the observation of the notes and regulations in these Instructions for Use
- With its “Polywave” broadband spectrum, Bluephase is suitable for the polymerization of all light-curing dental materials curing in the wavelength range of 385–515 nm. These materials include restoratives, bonding agents/ adhe-sives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporary materials as well as luting materials for brackets and dental-lab materials such as those used in the fabrication of ceramic inlays
- 4 modes of operation
- Polywave LED featuring “halogen-like” broadband spectrum of 385-515nm suitable for curing all dental materials
- Unrestricted use without clinical limitations
- “Click & Cure” corded back-up power supply, independent of the battery.
- Cordless design for ultimate portability
- Seamless construction of the housing for optimum hygiene
- Innovative movement sensor for immediate operation
- 3-year warranty (1-year warranty for battery)
- 10>8mm light probe