Healix Conmem Blue are high quality heat treated Protaper Rotary Files.
Step by step instructions to use these rotary files:
Sx-Golden, S1-Purple, S2-White,F1-Yellow,F2-Red,F3-Blue
Step 1: Use manual K-File Preparation upto numbers #20 K-File
Step 2: Start the Endomotor (preferable Healix Endomatic Endomotor). Use the Sx File. Set Speed to 375 and Torque 3.5 ncm or 35mncm. Conduct orifice opener.
Step 3: Use S1 File.Set torque to 2.5 or 25. Take the S1 file -4 of the working length. Eg. if Apex is 20, go till 16.
Step 4: Use S2 and F1 for the finishing file. Go full working length.
Step 5: Opturate Gutta Parcha at 6% GP
F2 and F3 are finishing files for anteriors.
Speed and Torque Setting for Healix Rotary files:
||Torque for Endomotors
Why should we use Healix® Conmem files?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris.