Healix Conmem Pro Rotary NiTi files are rotary files for conducting root canal treatment.It belongs to the third generation of Rotary Endodontic Instruments.It is extremely simply to use.These files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.
Healix Conmem Rotary Glide Path Files offer many advantages compared to manual glide path solutions. With 2% taper these files provide flexibility and high strength against cyclic fatigue. The gradual increase in the tip diameters (013; 016; 019) facilitates the progression of the files eliminate the need for strong axial pressure. These files substantially reduces the time spent for glide path compared to manual stainless steel files.Healix Conmem Glide path works best in thinner and measle canals as well as pedo canals.
Healix® Conmem NiTi files with Controlled Memory are up to 300% more resistant to cyclical fatigue compared to other NiTi files* which substantially helps reducing the incidence of file separation.
No rebound + Extreme flexibility= Superior canal tracking
Healix® Conmem NiTi files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory, making the files extremely flexible but without the shape memory of other NiTi files. This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation. Click here to view the graphic at a larger scale.
Regains shape after sterilization = Multi-use
The shape and strength of files with straightened spirals can be restored during autoclave and reused. Files not returning to original shape should be discarded.
Healix® Conmem files can be used with crown-down, step-back or our recommended single length technique.
Why should we use Healix® Conmem files?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris.
WHAT IS CONTROLLED MEMORY FILE SYSTEM?
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology™ increases file strength and its flexibility. This results up to 350% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue stresses. Thus reducing the chances of file breakages.
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology allows natural canal tracking and files can be pre-bent if needed. Typically the fluted portion of the file will straighten out or unwind before separation occurs.
1) Cyclic Resistant
350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue
Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time
Triangular cross section: Sharp cutting edges
2) Gold Treated
Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color
Controlled memory files
Gold thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency
3) High Flexibility
Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal
Super – flexible gold alloy
Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps
Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation
5) Rust - free
Following are packing available
- Assorted pack of 2% Glide Path #13,#16 and #19 one each
- Pack of 3 #13
- Pack of 3 #16
- Pack of 3 #19