Healix Conmem Pro Rotary NiTi files are rotary files for conducting root canal treatment.It belongs to the third generation of Rotary Endodontic Instruments.It is extremely simply to use.These files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.
These new endodontic rotary files were manufactured keeping in mind the limitations of conventional shape memory rotary files in endodontics. Healix Conmem Fix Taper Files undergo a specialized heat treatment process to give them unique flexibility characteristics. Shape memory nickel titanium rotary endodontic files have the limitation of reduced cutting efficiency due to heat treatment in addition to opening of the flutes when stress levels are encountered in the canal. This results in prolonged treatment time and apical extrusion of debris.
Healix® Conmem NiTi files with Controlled Memory are up to 300% more resistant to cyclical fatigue compared to other NiTi files* which substantially helps reducing the incidence of file separation.
No rebound + Extreme flexibility= Superior canal tracking
Healix® Conmem NiTi files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory, making the files extremely flexible but without the shape memory of other NiTi files. This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation. Click here to view the graphic at a larger scale.
Regains shape after sterilization = Multi-use
The shape and strength of files with straightened spirals can be restored during autoclave and reused. Files not returning to original shape should be discarded.
Healix® Conmem files can be used with crown-down, step-back or our recommended single length technique.
Speed and Torque Setting for Healix Rotary files:
Why should we use Healix® Conmem files?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris.
WHAT IS CONTROLLED MEMORY FILE SYSTEM?
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology™ increases file strength and its flexibility. This results up to 350% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue stresses. Thus reducing the chances of file breakages.
- Controlled Memory NiTi Technology allows natural canal tracking and files can be pre-bent if needed. Typically the fluted portion of the file will straighten out or unwind before separation occurs.
1) Cyclic Resistant
350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue
Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time
Triangular cross section: Sharp cutting edges
2) Gold Treated
Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color
Controlled memory files
Gold thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency
3) High Flexibility
Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal
Super – flexible gold alloy
Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps
Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation
5) Rust - free
7) 2 Files Shaping System
8) Taper and Sizes
- Lengths available – 21mm and 25mm.
- Sizes available – Coronal flaring, #18, #20, #25, #30 and #35
- Tapers available – 4% and 6%
9) Technical Information
- Speed: 350 RPM
- Torque: 1.5 Ncm for other Endomotors and 15mnm for Healix Endomotor
Directions to use
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file.
- Use the 2 % Healix Glide Path File to full working length
- Narrow Canals – #20 size flex file with 4% taper followed by #25 size flex file with 4% taper.
- Medium Canals - #30 size flex file with 4% taper
- Wide Canals - #25 size flex file with 6% taper and #35 size flex file with 4% taper.
Healix Conmem Fix Taper Files should be used with a very gentle touch and never forced. The canals should be irrigated before engaging the files. The files are to be used in a brushing motion. The files are taken passively to the point of resistance and are brushed out of the canal.
When dealing with highly calcified and severely curved canals, usage of K files #8 and #10 and Healix Conmem Glide Path Files is recommended.
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 or #15 K-File
- Establish the working length with the help of EAL/ Radiograph
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File when needed
- For obliterated, calcified or severely curved canals, start with #8, #10 K-File. Use Healix Conmem Glide Path Files till apex to achieve proper glide path
- Use Healix Conmem Glide Path Files with gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings
- Use the file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal. Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved
Pack of 5 Nos Healix Control Memory Niti Files