Healix Conmem Finisher Files are Based on the shape-memory principles of the NiTi alloy.Due to its extraordinary capacity to expand, the XP-endo Finisher file is able to treat root canals with highly complex morphologies, from the narrowest to the largest, and from the straightest to the most severely curved canals.
Because of its small core size – ISO 25 in diameter – and its zero taper, Healix Conmem Finisher benefits from incredible flexibility and shows unparalleled resistance to cyclic fatigue. In addition the file will contact and clean the dentine but NOT change the original shape of the canal. With Healix Conmem Finisher you get an optimal cleaning of the root canal while preserving dentine. Universal instrument that can be used following any root canal preparation of diameter ISO 25 or more.
- Finisher should be used only after canal preparation to at least ISO 25.
- In multirooted teeth, begin with the largest canal.
- Work along the entire length of the canal for at least one minute
Process of using:
- Healix Conmem Finisher must only be used only after preparing the canal to at least #25 or F2
- In multirooted teeth, begin with the largest canal. The canal should always contain irrigant.
- Fix the canal working length by using the stopper on the file to adjust the endo stop and Keep the Endomotor or Endo Motor on Auto Stop Mode
- Place the file into the canal by lining up the tip facing the cusp, insert slightly into the canal.Then start the motor and slowly thread the Finisher file into the canal.
- Use the Conmem Finisher File for 1 minute (approximately 60 strokes), using slow and gentle 7-8 mm longitudinal movements to contact the full length of the canal.Make small multidirectional movements and avoid removing the file from the canal.
- Irrigate the canal to remove the suspended debris.
- Obturate with gutta percha and sealer.
Pack of 4 Files