Healix Conmem Blue are high quality heat treated Protaper Rotary Files.These are 21 mm Healix Conmem Blue Pro Files with heat treatment.
Step by step instructions to use these rotary files:
Sx-Golden, S1-Purple, S2-White,F1-Yellow,F2-Red,F3-Blue
Step 1: Use manual K-File Preparation upto numbers #20 K-File
Step 2: Start the Endomotor (preferable Healix Endomatic Endomotor). Use the Sx File. Set Speed to 375 and Torque 3.5 ncm or 35mncm. Conduct orifice opener.
Step 3: Use S1 File.Set torque to 2.5 or 25. Take the S1 file -4 of the working length. Eg. if Apex is 20, go till 16.
Step 4: Use S2 and F1 for the finishing file. Go full working length.
Step 5: Opturate Gutta Parcha at 6% GP
F2 and F3 are finishing files for anteriors.
Speed and Torque Setting for Healix Rotary files:
||Torque for Endomotors
Why should we use Healix® Conmem files?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecendented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris.