Gc Soft Liner Denture Relining Material.
Acrylic temporary relining material for the temporary rebasing (relining) of acrylic dentures & tissue conditioning.
- Surfaces remain smooth and clean over time
- Suitable for both chairside and laboratory relining
- For the temporary rebasing (relining) of acrylic dentures
- Tissue conditioning
- In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity to some persons
- If such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician
The use of addition silicon technology offers patients several important benefits
- Patients can resume social activities within minutes
- No plaque and bacterial deposits – a familiar problem with methyl methacrylates as a result of porosities
- Simple and problem-free cleaning of relined denture
Ease of Handling
• Optimised working time with a snap set means the relining can be finished and polished just 5 minutes after commencing application
• The finished surface is smooth and comfortable. Small adjustments can be made with GC RELINE MODIFIER
- GC PRIMER R provides a strong and durable bond between the relining material and denture acrylic.
GC Reline Soft
- Helps to compensate resorption processes
- Resilient – acts as a cushion between the denture and oral tissue to buffer masticatory pressure and solve anatomical problems