It is internally heated tip which is the Smartest, Safest and most Sophisticated addition to a downpack device. In this In Fast Pack only the working end of the tip is heated which avoids need for insulated sleeves. The non-working end is insulated internally and stays cool which makes it comfortable for patients and also saves battery. There is a safety cap where the tip's non-working end is plugged into the device which makes it safer to use while changing tips.
It's 360 degree start/stop ring allows holding the device in any angle which is comfortable for doctors. It has left/right handling operation with comfortable grip and is very light in weight .
It has highly efficient Li-ion batteries which retain charge for longer time. It takes only 2 hours to completely charge along with 15 min of turbo charge to 30% and auto-switch to regular charging after that. It can be used for continuous operation till 4 hours at 250 degree celsuis Celsius. It can handle 50 cases with single charge. There is an option given to direct plug-in to electric supply when battery goes zero.
- 360 Degree Start/Stop Ring
- Left/Right Handed Operation
- Comfortable Grip
- Light in Weight
- To remove excess gutta percha when performing lateral condensation technique, preparation of an immediate endodontic post space, or compact gutta percha to prepare for warm gutta percha injection techniques for 3-D root filling, internal heating of NaOCl
- Uses heat to cut, soften, downpack and compact the root canal filling material. It is an integral part of the warm vertical condensation technique.
- Effectively and tightly compacts and provides hermetic sealing of all canals including lateral canals.
- 0.2 Seconds to 200 degree Celsius
- 0.5 Seconds to 250 degree Celsius
- Quick heating prevents damage to PDL
- 2 seconds
- Swift cooling prevents GP coming along with heating tip
- Replaceable Li-ion battery
- 2 hours to complete charge
- 15 minutes turbo-charge to 30%
- 4 hours of continuous operation at 250 degree Celsius
- 50 cases with single charge
- Directly plug-in to electrical supply to operate with zero battery
Temperature Settings– 90 to 250 degree Celsius (90, 120, 140, 150, 160, 180, 200, 220, 250)
Time Settings– Auto cut-off time 3 to 10 seconds
Memory Programs– 5 Programs from T1 to T5
•Sleek design and the extra needle length provides unprecedented visibility for greater control and accuracy while obturating a root canal system.
•Motorized handpiece precludes voids and makes obturation homogenous, predictable, and accurate, eliminates hand fatigue and makes process efficient,
•Matched pluggers replicate the canal shape and maximize condensation forces to move fill material and sealer into all areas of the root canal, including lateral canals which ensures a complete fill
- Pencil-grip handpiece enhances control
- Precise temperature control for consistency
- Extra-long needles offer convenience and unprecedented visibility
- Heats quickly
- Handpiece shows remaining GP
- Battery Status
- Displays remaining GP
- Displays real-time temperature
GP Push Speed Options- Low, Medium High
- Silver Tips
- The tip can be rotated 360 degree
- Size: 25 Ga (Black), 23 Ga (Natural), 20 Ga (Black)
- Diameter: 2.5mm- 2.8mm
- Length 14mm-16mm
- No. of canals with 1 pellet: 3-4 canals
Battery- Replaceable Li-ion battery- 2600 mAh
- 1 x Fast Pack for downpacking (Fast Pack Device, 3 Tips, Charger, Base)
- 1X Fast Fill for backfilling (Back Fill Device, 2 Tips, Sample GP Pellets, Wrench, Charger, Base)