Green Stick Compound is the impression material in the form of sticks used in prodthodontics
- Low fusing material primarily used for border extensions on impression trays.
- High viscosity also makes it ideal when recording the full depth of the sulcus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining impressions.
- Suitable for muscle trimming work.
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
- Uniform plasticity
- High viscosity
- Quick hardening
- Low fusing material
It comes in a pack of 10 tracing sticks