DIA-PROSEAL root canal sealer is an epoxy resin-based formula with outstanding flow characteristics.
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste mixing system and Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods.
- Offers 1 hour working time and 7-hour setting time.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with good film thickness.
- 1 x 16g Syringe (Base 6.5g & Catalyst 9.5g)
- 1 x Mixing pad
- 1 x Spatula
Direction to Use
- Prior to application of Dia-Proseal, prepare and shape the root canal using endodontic tehnique
- Remove all of debris in the root canal. And disinfect and clean the root canal with Sodium Hypochlorite or EDTA solution and dry it
- Using Dia-Proseal in dual syringes, press the syringe and squeeze equal volume units of base material (yellow) and catalyst material (white) in the ratio of 1:1 on a mixing pad
- Mix the base material (yellow) and catalyst material (white) with a spatula for 10-20 sec to be mixed into a ivory color completely
- Apply only a light coating of Dia-Proseal to Gutta Percha Points (silver titanium root canal points also) and put points into the apex slowly,
- Please check the seal by X-Ray.