Carestream OPG Extraoral film provides high-contrast and detailed images of intervening tooth structures. It has good soft tissue visibility when used with LANEX regular or medium screens.This broad selection of extraoral dental film and matching screens can be used for all panoramic, TMJ, and cephalometric dental applications. Expect superb image quality and high resolution with no loss of film speed thanks to Carestream Dental's patented technologies.
NOTE: All film is offered in standard dental sizes.
- EVG is a Green sensitive, high contrast, zero-crossover film, and is a 400-speed system when used with either EV screens or LANEX Regular Screens.
- The standard for extraoral film in the industry, T-MAT G/RA is a Green sensitive, high-contrast, 400-speed system when used with LANEX Regular or EV Screens.
- T-MAT H/RA provides high-contrast images with very short exposure times. Excellent for capturing images quickly, T-MAT H/RA is an 800-speed system when used with LANEX Regular Screens. When used in the double load mode to create two identical radiographs with a single exposure, it acts as a 400-speed system with LANEX Regular Screens.
- T-MAT L/RA provides wide latitude for capturing detailed images of soft tissue of facial profile as well as bone and tooth structure. This film acts as a 400-speed system when used with LANEX Regular Screens.
- X-OMAT DBF is a Blue sensitive film with medium contrast that can be used with other manufacturers’ blue/UV screens. When used with X-OMATIC Regular Screen, this provides a 200-speed system.
Size 15x30 Cm