Glass fiber intraradicular conical post.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
A. ROOT CANAL PREPARATION
1. Select the pin using the template and the periapical x-ray of the tooth
2. Remove part of the root canal filling with heated instruments according to the predetermined depth. Leave at least 3 to 5 mm of obturation in the root apex due to the presence of accessories canals
3. Prepare the root canal with the matching drill of the selected post
EXACTO 0.5 - Drill 0.5 (purple) / EXACTO 1 - Drill 1 (white) / EXACTO 2 - Drill 2 (yellow) / EXACTO 3 - Drill 3 (blue)
4. Take a periapical radiograph to check the root canal preparation and filling. Excessive removal of gutta-percha may lead to endodontic failures
B. PREPARATION OF EXACTO FOR CEMENTATION
1. Check insertion and position of the post in root canal. Slide the post stop towards the area chosen for cutting (at least 2 mm from the opposing tooth occlusal surface) (2. EXACTO should only be cut with diamond burs on high speed under water irrigation. Pliers and scissors should not be used: smashing of post leads to loss of its mechanical properties
3. Clean EXACTO with alcohol and dry with air . And apply a silane agent (SILANO ANGELUS®) and let it dry for 1 minute
4. Apply the chemical adhesive FUSION-DURALINK® CATALYST ANGELUS® according its instructions
1. Wash the root canal with an air/water spray and dry with air and absorbent paper points
2. Etch the root canal for 15 seconds with 37% PHOSPHORIC ACID ANGELUS®
3. Wash the root canal and dry with air and absorbent paper points Apply primer FUSION-DURALINK® ANGELUS® and wait 1 minute.
4. Apply ANGELUS® FUSION-DURALINK® CATALYST according to the instructions. The adhesive components must not be mixed before application. They are polymerized chemically without light curing
5. Spatulate the resinous cement selected* and fill the conduit. 6. Insert the post in the canal, remove the excess of cement and wait for its polymerization. If the resin cement is dual-cured, light-cure it now . L Zinc-phosphate and glass ionomers (conventional and resin-modified) may also be used for the cementation of posts, but their properties are inferior to those of composite resin cements. Auto-adhesive cements eliminate the needs for the steps of acid conditioning and adhesive application.
D. BUILDING THE CORE (CORONAL PART)
1. Build the core with a restorative composite resin (hybrid, microhybrid or any specific composite resin for cores) or with REFORCORE® ANGELUS®. REFORCORE® is a prefabricated glass fiber core, specially developed for the technique of direct posts